I am seeking any information on the Orin LeRoy and Olive Jane Ire family who came from Wisconsin to Sheriden Co., Wyoming by 1901. Orin was born 1859 and died in Sheriden Co., between 1901 and before 1910. His widow was Olive and she had ten children:
1. Lulu Rowin b. 1885 called school teacher in Sheridan, WY in 1910
2. Clinton S. Rowin b. Oct 1887
3. Leda M. Rowin b. Oct 1888 d. aft 1910 of Lower Prairie 7th Dist., Sheridan Co., Wyoming
4. Gertrude Estelle Rowin b. 29 jun 1891 in Wonewoc, Juneau Co., Wisconsin d. Nov 1974 in Casper Natrona Co., Wyoming m. Clifford Arleigh Goodnight abt 1916 in Sheridan or Big Horn Co., Wyoming
5. Leonard G. Rowin b. July 1893 WI, lived in both Sheridan Co., WY and Hill Co., Montana
6. Claude I. Rowin b. Feb 1895 d. after 1910 of Lower Prairie, Sheridan Co., WY
7. Orrin Dale Rowin b. 12 jul 1899, WI d. 17 May 1915, buried in Sheridan Municple Cemetery.
8 Ione Rowin b. abt 1903 d. after 1910 of Lower Prairie, Sheridan Co., Wyoming
9. Norman Rowin b. 8 Mar 1904
Would appreciate any death/obits on mother OLIVE JANE IRE ROWIN. Did she remarry between 1910/1920 in Sheridan?
Or an obit on Olive's husband Orin LeRoy Rowin-Engineer who must have passed on in Sheridan 1901/1910.
Did any of the other girls, Lulu Rowin, Leda M. Rowin, or Ione marry in Sheridan.
Did any of the boys stay on: Clinton Rowin, Leonard G. Rowin, Claude I. Rowin, Norman Rowin.
Much thanks for any help on this family.