Search for content in message boards

DORIGATTI, CRISTELLI, DALLABETTA, SIGHEL, FEDEL, GIOVANI, FONTANA, GIUSEPPE from Trento province, Italy

Replies: 6

DORIGATTI, CRISTELLI, DALLABETTA, SIGHEL, FEDEL, GIOVANI, FONTANA, GIUSEPPE from Trento province, Italy

Posted: 11 Jun 2012 12:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DORIGATTI, CRISTELLI, DALLABETTA, SIGHEL, FEDEL, GIOVANI, FONTANA, GIUSEPPE
I purchased a large stack of items, mostly photos, at a garage sale – all of which came out of one album – and would like to give them to a genealogist who is related to the subjects of these photos (see list of surnames). I suspect the album originally belonged to either Teresa or Angelina Dallabetta who lived in Durango, Colorado at some point. All of the identified families appear to have originated in the province of Trento - now in Italy, though associated with Austria when many of these people lived there. More specifically, many lived in Miola di Piné (now part of Baselga di Piné). Several members of these families emigrated. The following U.S. locations are frequently identified in the photos: Rock Springs, Sweetwater County, Wyoming; Denver, Colorado; Pittsburg, Crawford County, Kansas; and various mountain/mining towns in Colorado. Other individuals identified in the photos include: Rev. Bernadine Alfamo (Kansas), Beniamino Molinari, Albert Weiss, Arthur & Silvia Bush (Denver), Mary Miklaucic, Steve Tomich (in uniform, 1942), Theresa Rajacich, and J. Warden Opie. The stack includes perhaps as many as 100 items. The majority of photos do not include identifying information, but I believe a descendant/researcher would be able to figure out who’s who. It is important to me that these are reunited with the appropriate family; however, time is a bit short. I need to take care of this soon. So please let me know if you are interested in them.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
anniebharts 11 Jun 2012 6:53PM GMT 
paigefrank77 12 Jun 2012 2:34AM GMT 
cable155 12 Jun 2012 1:18PM GMT 
dorigat 11 Jul 2012 2:43AM GMT 
jzlyon 16 Jul 2012 4:38AM GMT 
fountainhead8... 16 Jul 2012 8:45PM GMT 
anniebharts 31 Jul 2012 6:03AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions