Search for content in message boards

What am I supposed to do now?

Replies: 4

What am I supposed to do now?

Posted: 9 Jan 2013 2:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schaff, Jackson, Shaff
Okay, so I have come to a stump and its huge! I am researching on my fathers side and I have a lot of information except some key stuff. Here is what I am looking for.

My fathers grandmother is Edna M. Jackson b. 1898 Wyoming. (I have no idea what city). She died in Eggertsville, NY in April 6, 1967. She married Erwin (Irwin) James Schaff who was born March 12, 1897 and died Jan 3, 1969.

I found a lot of information from census, such as 1920 and 1930. I also found Erwin Schaffs WW1 draft card also which his close of kin was his father James Melvin Schaff which is correct. According to my calculations Erwin and Edna were married around the 1916 time period. Here is the kicker, I cant find ANYTHING on Edna M. to find her parents. I was told her name was Edna M. Jackson. I was also told she was born in New York which clearly isnt true so who knows if her name is even Jackson. Thats what I am going by for now. I cant find any marriage certificates or anything even close that would reference her parents. The 1930 Census states that her father was born in Wyoming and her mom in S. Dakota.

Could someone please point me where I may need to look or if anyone has information it would be greatly appreciated. My tree is public so you can get a lot of the information there if I am confusing you. I just need to get a tid bit of Edna Jackson on who her parents may have been. THANK YOU!!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kendrick Shav... 9 Jan 2013 9:22PM GMT 
thomasker2 9 Jan 2013 10:38PM GMT 
Kendrick Shav... 10 Jan 2013 1:45PM GMT 
thomasker2 10 Jan 2013 1:53PM GMT 
Kendrick Shav... 10 Jan 2013 1:59PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic