Search for content in message boards

looking for family of great uncle, (John )Owen Tully (or Oliver), in Australia

Replies: 7

Re: looking for family of great uncle, (John )Owen Tully (or Oliver), in Australia

Posted: 7 Feb 2013 2:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Kellie, this is interesting stuff you're sending me! I did check marriage records for John Owen yesterday and saw there was one in 1889. I didn't see the one for Phoebe, and also didn't find the deaths you found. I think I will have to order the marriage record because it's supposed to have parents names on it, then I will know for sure! I haven't gotten to checking for marriages/deaths of this children yet. About Australia, this was information that got passed down in the family but maybe it's not true! So, I will send for the marriage record and let you know. I don't know how long it takes to get it. (The Patrick Tully in Meath isn't right. He had a younger brother named Patrick who emigrated to the U.S. He supposedly settled in Calif. eventually but I don't have much info about him either. ( Another one to look for!) Thanks again for your help. Please let me know if you find anything else! Gratefully, Cindy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
CMST_wb 6 Feb 2013 6:55PM GMT 
Sad_Mushroom 6 Feb 2013 10:06PM GMT 
Sad_Mushroom 6 Feb 2013 10:25PM GMT 
CMST_wb 7 Feb 2013 9:37PM GMT 
CMST_wb 7 Feb 2013 9:39PM GMT 
CMST_wb 6 Feb 2013 10:30PM GMT 
Sad_Mushroom 6 Feb 2013 10:45PM GMT 
1_ljb48 24 Feb 2013 4:24AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions