I'm in Adelaide, South Australia and for 10 years I have been doing free research for people all around the world who want information regarding family who came here in the 1800's. I saw your request re information of Henry Yorke Sparks ex Montevideo, who came to South Australia 1853 aboard the "Bernard"
I searched the shipping lists in the Library yesterday, but there is no shipping arrival of a Henry Yorke Sparks.
Aubert Musson, aged 32 years, single, son of John Jackson married 22nd March 1911 to Ida Yorke, aged 21years, single, daughter of Henry Yorke Sparks at St. Peter Church, Glenelg District Adelaide reference book 246 page 801
CHILDREN BORN TO AUBURT MUSSON JACKSON &IDA YORKE SPARKS.
1. Aubert Henry born 18th December 1911 at North Adelaide, District Adelaide reference book 878 page 48
2. James Yorke born 31st May 1917 Glenelng District Adelaide reference book 1 page 294 symbol "A" denoting (1) The Registrar has made an amendment to the information on this birth record and/or (2) The Registrar has included additional information to this birth record.
3. John Sparks born 14th January 1919 at North Adelaide, District Adelaide reference book 31 page 174 symbol "A"
Charles Edward aged 31 years, single, son of Charles Barritt married 27th October 1909 to Sarah Wynne Yorke, 24 years of age, single, daughter of Henry Yorke Sparks at Holy Trinity Church, Adelaide, District Adelaide reference book 241 page 223
CHILDREN BORN TO CHARELS EDWARD BARRITT 7 SARAH WYNNE YORKE.
1. Alison Wynne born 29th Septembr 1911 at North Adelaide, District Adelaide reference book 873 page 59
2. Kenneth Charles born 9th June 1919 at North Adelaide, District Adelaide reference book 38 page 191 symbol "A"
3. Kenneth Charles Sparks born 8th July 1914 North Adelaide, District Adelaide reference book 939 page 470
4. Shylie (female) born 7th September 1915 North Adelaide, District Adelaide. reference book 965 page 498
Kenneth Charles Sparks, aged 9 days of North Adelaide died 17th July 1914 at North Adelaide, son of Charles Edward Barriett, District Adelaide reference book 385 page 351 symnol "H" denoting this child died in a hospital.
Henry Yorke Sparks aged 55 years of Gleleng died 21st October 1900 at Glenelg. Informant not recorded, District Adelaide reference book 272 page 470
If I can be of any further help, please feel free to contact me at my email address as I would be very happy to look for anything/anyone else you might want information about.