Search for content in message boards

Alice Maud (Hickmott) Palmer - 1888 to aft 1968

Replies: 4

Alice Maud (Hickmott) Palmer - 1888 to aft 1968

Posted: 12 May 2013 12:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 May 2013 6:49AM GMT
Surnames: Hickmott, Palmer, O'Leary, Sheppard, Laverty
I have made a posting before, but I still can't find anything about my Gr.Aunt Alice Maud (Hickmott) Palmer. I know she married Frank Palmer and they had at least (2) sons - Claude Richard 1909 : Norman ?William abt.1913.

Not sure of the year, but Gr. Aunt Mary, Alice's her older sister was visiting family of another sister Emily Victoria (Hickmott) O'Leary in Cairns, and I remember Aunt Mary saying she had received word that her sister Alice had passed away. I was young so I never asked where Aunt Alice was living at the time of her death. The year I'm not sure of but I thought it was just before 1963 when I was 16 and Aunt Mary took me to Brisbane to visit my other Gr.Aunt Lilly (Lillian Marie Harriet (Hickmott) Sheppard), Mary and Alice's younger sister and her family.
A wonderful holiday, and one I will never forget as I found (4) wonderful cousins that any family would be so very proud of, they are / were the Laverty Brothers who served our Country in the Regular Army - in ALL the Asian Wars. We lost Trevor at the very young age of 26, Lionel last year in May, Barry the eldest and Stephen the youngest are our surviving heroes.
Please if there is anyone that knows anything about Aunt Alice, I would love to here from you.
Gr.Niece Rita
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
KennethOLeary 12 May 2013 6:06AM GMT 
warncoort1 12 May 2013 6:27AM GMT 
Sad_Mushroom 13 May 2013 12:36AM GMT 
whimee1 13 May 2013 5:54AM GMT 
KennethOLeary 13 May 2013 6:15AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic