On 9th April 1884 William Ninness took over the horse & cattle brand 6OU from Herman Guska for a farm or run at Ravenswood, this was transferred from William to Thomas Cody on 14th April 1888.
Northern Miner Newspaper 15th December 1885 p3 has a Notice dated 11th December 1885 re the application to transfer the licence for the Silver King Hotel at The One Mile Silver King Mine from Robert Fulton to William Ninness, miner of The One Mile near Ravenswood. Mr William Ninness was married with 4 children and had not held a licence before.
William Ninness was still the Silver King Hotel licensee in 1887 at least.
Move to Stockholm near Charters Towers sometime after 1888.
The Northern Miner Newspaper 12th March 1892 on page 1 has a Notice which in short states that William Ninness a Boarding House Keeper of Stockholm near Charters Towers to apply for a Victualler's Licence what looks like to convert the boarding house to an Inn or Public House to be called the 'Stockholm Hotel' William Ninness was married with 6 children and had previously was the licensee of the 'Silver King Hotel' for 2 years near Ravenswood. The Notice was dated 11th March 1892.