Search for content in message boards

Mary Philomena Curley

Replies: 0

Mary Philomena Curley

Posted: 12 Nov 2012 9:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Nov 2012 8:14PM GMT
My name is Tracey Reid Im using my Uncles account so any correspondence please send to my email tracey.anne.reid@gmail.com

Im looking for information on my Mothers Aunt her name was Mary Philomena Oakley at birth, Her Mothers name is Mary Keenan b.abt 1898 and died in 1961. Her fathers name was Thomas Oakley ( has no birth/death info so far) My Aunts sister who was my Grand Mother, her name was Patricia Margaret Oakley and when she married my mums father her name was Patricia Margaret Gallivan.My grand mother apparently married another 2 times, I cannot find any records for any of them so far but when she married my grand dad his name was Leo Michael Gallivan, then she apparently married Hedley Bert Compton and lastly Garry Maxwell O'Brien.

My Auntie who we nicknamed Auntie Phil as there was so many Marys in my Mothers family and yes Mary is in my Mothers name also (Maryanne Gallivan). All I know and remember about my Aunt is her married name was CURLEY. Her husband died before I was born Im gathering perhaps 1960s. Im not sure of his name.

My Aunt passed away at Fitzroy on 4th July 1989 and is buried at Fawkner Cemetery on 10th July 1989 and is buried Northern Park: Burke (Lawn).

I know the names also of her grand parents on her mothers side their names where Mary Anne Lawlor born on August 2 1871 in Kilmore, Victoria, Australia
died May 15 1937 in Victoria, Australia and James Keenan (no info)

Any help greatly appreicated and thankyou!

Best Wishes
Tracey Reid
tracey.anne.reid@gmail.com

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions