Search for content in message boards

Missing Family Links..

Replies: 0

Missing Family Links..

Posted: 1 Dec 2012 5:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi All,
I am trying to find marriages or deaths of the following..

1/George Frederick Ernest COOPER born 1866 Bambra Victoria
Father Frederick Cooper Mother Mary Ann Helen Palmer
Was alive in 1904 when his mother died.

2/Annie Elizabeth Martha COOPER born 1869 Winchelsea Victoria same parents as above
Was living in 1904 when her mother died.

3/ Francis John Palmer COOPER born 1/4/1861 Cape Otway Victoria no marriage record found but had 5 children between 1905-1913 last one being born Kerang Victoria. The mother of his children was Ellen Forsythe who died Bendigo 1921. His parents were William COOPER & Mary Ann Helen Palmer. All of his children had the middle name as Palmer and some of them were registered as Palmer. I have not been able to locate any marriage of Francis or death under Cooper or Palmer.

4/ William Palmer Cooper born 1855 Winchelsea Victoria , parents William Cooper & Mary Ann Helen Palmer. He was also still living in 1904 when his mother died. I have not been able to locate a marriage or death.

Frederick COOPER & William COOPER were married to the same Mary Ann Helen Palmer when widowed.
The only info that may assist is that Emily Rosina Helen COOPER dau of Fred & Mary Ann died 1945 Camperdown Vic, her obituary in the Melbourne Argus states she had no living family.
The family came from the Geelong area but some of them later moved to inner Melbourne.
Any help much appreciated
Debbie

Find a board about a specific topic