Search for content in message boards

CHADWICK Mundia WRONG fa of Henry CHADWICK bc 1845 London, father of 7 children Ballan, Vic

Replies: 0

CHADWICK Mundia WRONG fa of Henry CHADWICK bc 1845 London, father of 7 children Ballan, Vic

Posted: 6 Feb 2013 2:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HANRAHAN CHADWICK SKINNER RICHMOND CURRAN
I found a tree on MUNDIA, that is correct from Henry Chadwick m. Vic Hannah Ann SKINNER..

Their girls married into HANRAHAN, RICHMOND, TROY, HILEY, families. The 2 sons died without children.

BUT I am bothered by the parents of Henry Chadwick b c 45 london.. you need to know from certificates... and shipping.:
Fanny Chadwick arrived by sailing ship " John Taylor" from England. in Melbourne Sept.1852 with one son, Henry Chadwick aged 6. AND William JAMES BOOBIER aged 26. They married in Victoria 1854 . At which Fanny said she had 2 sons,and her maiden name was WEBSTER. And her mother was Mary BENNETT.
The Census 1851 shows Fanny and W J Boobier living in one house London with 2 children Henry aged 5 and his brother William aged 5 months. Also Fanny said on her marriage Vic that her mothers maiden name was Mary BENNETT. who was also in this house.
check it out -1851 CENSUS - Marylebone St Mary Middlesex
REF: Class: HO107; Piece: 1489; Folio: 361; Page: 15
20 Edgeware Road
Note that Fanny and her sons are surnamed WEBSTER. SHE IMPLY USED CHADWICK TO BUY HER TICKETS TO SAIL TO AUSTRALIA!. She brought out her second son William John Chadwick when he wss 11 with the SKINNER FAMILY one of whom married Henry Chadwick - Hannah Ann Skinner.
full details -both false leads and the the only answers are here thanks to clever people in England u helping me on rootschat. !
ww.geocities.ws/richmonds_of_burnham/chadwick.html

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions