John THOMPSON & Anna Bella McGRATH arrived Victoria on "Wanata" in 1852 with 8 surviving children.
* Elizabeth b. 1832, a twin, marr. John CAMPBELL from Bangor, IRL, had 9 chn 1854-1872.
* John b. 1834, a twin, marr. Sarah REILLY from Limerick, IRL, had 7 chn 1860-1868.
* Nancy b. c1836, nothing known.
* William b. c1839, d. unmarr. 1873.
* Matilda b. 1841 marr. Samuel Lambert LEMMON from London, had 10 chn 1862-1879.
* Annabella b. 1843 marr. Hermann Wilhelm PUTTMANN, from Prussia, had 10 chn 1865-1882.
* Hugh Bellis b. c1846 marr. 1. Louisa NORTHMORE had son 1870; marr. 2. Mary Ellen HAMILTON had 2 sons 1877 & 1879.
* Ellen Mary b. c1848 marr. David Alfred GREEN had 13 chn 1867-1890.
* James b. c1850 d. at sea 1852.
Particularly interested in locating descendants of Elizabeth or Ellen, and learning what happened to Nancy.