Search for content in message boards

CARNEY Daniel and family Bendigo Pre 1872

Replies: 6

CARNEY Daniel and family Bendigo Pre 1872

Posted: 10 Feb 2009 9:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: carney tallon
Hello, to all, Forum Members, Guests, and Family,

I'm interested in researching the Ancestors of Mr. Daniel Carney, and naturally at least any important parts of His life and times, if any.

Unfortunately, I've,,,, through no fault of my own,, spent over 57 Plus Years of my life already, and never, ever, knew, He was one, of My Beloved Ancestors, on my Blood Dad's Side. Putting that terrible haunting sadness, and loss aside. I have to confess, that unfortunately, I still have so little, and know so little, about Him. His Life here in Australia. I still no nothing at all, about His Parents or Ancestors, or even who was the first of his Ancestors, to Migrate to Australia, and where He, Her or They, came from.

Here is what little I have found out.........

* Mr. Daniel Carney was a prior Resident of Bendigo Victoria in the Pre 1894 and Pre 1872 area of time frame(s).

* Mr. Daniel Carney was a Miner

* Mr. Daniel Carney Married Mary Ellen Tallon

I would be very greatful for any information about Mr. Daniel Carney, His Family, His Relatives, involving Bendigo, and or Victoria, and His Family beginnings, probably somewhere in the UK. Thank You in Advance.

kind regards,
john. [pop] jr.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
aussie_soul_p... 10 Feb 2009 4:50PM GMT 
eps61 10 Feb 2009 11:45PM GMT 
aussie_soul_p... 11 Feb 2009 11:03AM GMT 
aussie_soul_p... 11 Feb 2009 2:04PM GMT 
aussie_soul_p... 11 Feb 2009 2:14PM GMT 
Sherrie_Black... 11 Feb 2009 2:03AM GMT 
aussie_soul_p... 11 Feb 2009 11:55AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions