Search for content in message boards

Walter Maa Louey and Sarah Ann (Nee Golden)

Replies: 54

Re: Walter Maa Louey and Sarah Ann (Nee Golden)

Posted: 7 Nov 2012 1:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Nov 2012 9:33PM GMT
Honestly you haven't provided 'more factual information'.
All you have provided is alot of 'I think" and 'I know' WITHOUT providing any evidence to support these.

I have asked many times for the information on MAA LOUEY's naturalisation record, Walters marriage record AND any other certs you have so that helpers have some idea exactly what has been documented but you never supply those bits of information.

You disputed the children I named as Walters siblings and flat out stated they were not connected to this family BUT Ada's birth cert confirms that those children ARE in fact siblings.

Honestly,,if after years of research and all your help from librarians,,IF you didn't connect the siblings of Walter, the marriage of MAA LOUEY to Sarah etc then I don't know what is going on. It took me about 10 minutes to find them all and connect the dots.

In genealogy there will always be a difference in documents.
Taking into account accents, spelling errors, transcription errors, education levels, informants knowledge PLUS all the little bits that can go wrong in the middle.

NO, I am not a researcher working for Ancestry (Ancestry does NOT provide free researchers)..but I am a private researcher who works from home and helps on the boards...as many other helpers here do.

IF you wish to provide more factual information (from documents you have) then I am sure others will chip in to help.

Kellie

EDIT
I see Rhonda in this post
http://boards.ancestry.com.au/localities.oceania.australia.w...
supplied deaths for Walter and Sarah.
Who was the informant??
I notice Walters death has parents unknown and Sarah has partial names.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ripleyre2 4 Nov 2012 7:20AM GMT 
Sad_Mushroom 4 Nov 2012 10:05PM GMT 
Sad_Mushroom 4 Nov 2012 10:45PM GMT 
ripleyre2 6 Nov 2012 6:19AM GMT 
jan777774 29 Apr 2013 10:45AM GMT 
ripleyre2 6 Nov 2012 6:32AM GMT 
Sad_Mushroom 6 Nov 2012 10:08PM GMT 
ripleyre2 7 Nov 2012 5:50AM GMT 
Sad_Mushroom 7 Nov 2012 8:30PM GMT 
jan777774 26 Apr 2013 10:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions