Search for content in message boards

Daniels - Charles William

Replies: 4

Re: Daniels - Charles William

Posted: 5 Nov 2012 1:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Charles in London,
It is very rare and usually takes years for people searching the same family to connect on the message boards. (more so when the people may still be living)

Posting on every state board just means all the helpers end up spending hours doing research,,only to find your query has already been answered on a different board and they wasted their time.
When this happenes a few times you will find that NOONE will be bothered helping as they know someone else has probably already answered you on a different board.
LINKING to your posts means that helpers can see what has already been done and continue from there... rather than everyone looking over the same material repeatedly.

You say ""As you can see by my current notices i am on a serious hunt right now""
COOL,,but really if you are on a serious hunt it would be a good idea to keep your tree updated.
That way people connected or those helping know where you are up to and what to look for.

What name did your Uncle enlist under for WWII?
I have checked National Archives and the War Memorial and cannot see him.

From Australian Electoral Rolls there is a chance Charles jnr went to NSW after he left QLD.
The problem you are facing is that deaths in QLD are only searchable to 1964 and in NSW to 1980.
Given that Charles jnr was born 1924, chances are he died after these dates.

Kellie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
charleslauren... 4 Nov 2012 8:15PM GMT 
Sad_Mushroom 4 Nov 2012 9:47PM GMT 
Sad_Mushroom 5 Nov 2012 12:05AM GMT 
charleslauren... 5 Nov 2012 10:04AM GMT 
Sad_Mushroom 5 Nov 2012 8:19PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions