Search for content in message boards

A Samoan Researcher's Assistance Required

Replies: 4

A Samoan Researcher's Assistance Required

Keith (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 2004 11:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
4-7-2004

Can someone recommend the professional services of a genealogical researcher in Apia Upolu, Samoa?

I need to find the surviving relatives (if any) of a Mr. ROBERT DAVID JOHNSON (born in 1880 in Apia Upolu--I have the exact birthdate and death date and can send it to you by e-mail if you need it) who died in 1938 in Apia. I will need to get the death certificate also.

He apparently never married, but his parents were William Johnston and Caroline Crowley (I may have birth date information on them as well), so I am hoping he had brothers and sisters or aunts and uncles who survived him.

I don't know where I could get his birth record or birth information from. Is there a place I could get his obituary notice or some other way to get information about his address or his occupation or where he lived? He did own property, so would there be records at the courthouse about this or his property tax payments? I am at a loss as to how to proceed and would welcome any suggestions sent to me directly by e-mail. Of course I would compensate the services of any researcher who came up with verifiable, accurate information about him or his family.

keith345@hotmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Keith 7 Apr 2004 5:18PM GMT 
m_alofa 17 Feb 2005 11:45PM GMT 
LeaCowley47 19 Jun 2005 11:46AM GMT 
bud2359 30 Sep 2009 12:09AM GMT 
ManaiaAlofa 15 Jun 2011 2:25AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic