Search for content in message boards

Feanuga W. Porter

Replies: 1

Re: Feanuga W. Porter

Posted: 14 Jun 2011 4:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: PORTER
Hello annarodarte:

Social Security and/or Salvation Army can and will contact person you are requesting info about. You will write a message and they will deliver the message to said party of interest. They will contact you and let you know if said party accepted or not.

There are 800 numbers you can get through directory assistance.

Good Luck!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
annarodarte 21 May 2011 8:23PM GMT 
ManaiaAlofa 14 Jun 2011 10:09PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic