Search for content in message boards

Help with 'Lofipo' from Saleaula

Replies: 17

Re: Help with 'Lofipo' from Saleaula

Posted: 7 Sep 2011 11:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Sep 2011 11:08PM GMT
Hi Linda,
Let me introduce myself, my name is Kuini Tuaau and I currently am in Seattle Washington. Im writing this message with confidence that we are first cousins. My mothers name is Faamanu, which is your dads sister. She is the eldest of all of them. Aunty Luaaso and aunty Lelava come down to American Samoa to visit us a lot. Your dad passed away without my mom knowing it, and she found out from uncle Faletolu in Samoa. She was devastated when she finally found out. She is desperate to meet all of you because your dad passed away and she havent met any of his children.
When I read your message I was shocked to read all of this on here. Lofipo is from Salamumu and no one is out there besides cousin Rimoni (which is aunty Lelavas son) and cousin Faamanu (aunty Lelavas daughter). I hope this can explain more about your dads side of the family. I am looking forward to meeting you and so as all of your siblings. I only knew that you have a brother name Sam, am I right? I will leave you with my contact information hoping that you can email me and then I will inbox you my number I dont feel good about leaving personal information on here, email I guess will be okay. So here it is ktuaau84@gmail.com. Please email me when you get this message.

P.S. If you by any chance know aunty Lelavas number or how to contact them can you let me know. My mom is trying to get a visa to come out here to visit me in the United States. Take care, God bless and I hope that I will get to meet you in person someday. Love you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
shortem 17 Jun 2010 3:51AM GMT 
skaufusi703 10 Jan 2011 2:39PM GMT 
ktuaau84 8 Sep 2011 5:05AM GMT 
NaomiTuilagi 24 Nov 2011 3:01PM GMT 
arionaperosi 9 Oct 2012 6:10PM GMT 
Elijah Lofipo 19 Jan 2014 8:16AM GMT 
lofipo sineva... 14 Mar 2014 7:24PM GMT 
mrmlevao 6 Jan 2011 11:18AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions