Search for content in message boards

PEREIRA, STOWERS

Replies: 36

Re: BROEDERLOW/GODINET

Sarai (View posts)
Posted: 10 Oct 2006 6:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Manaia, well there is nothing left but bones I am making turkey noodle soup tonight. Out of our thirteen children, nine came home. Our son in California and daughter in Norway didn't make it as our son in Calgary and daughter in Edmonton. Our children and grandchildren spouses, my second sons girlfriend and her mother came, our eldest daughter's boyfriend didn't come but a plate was made and taken to him because he was at work. Some of our children took some home like our son who is on his own. I told him to take all he can and all the pumpkin pies given away too. We had about ten pumpkin pies and mango swerle ice-cream, pineaple and banana cream pies, big turkey, four pounds of prawn tails, grilled potatoes and onions, mixed vegetables, steamed cabbage, dinner rolls, passion fruit punch. We had so much food to feed all of our town. Well connection with Stowers was my cousin Mapu Palepoi (deseased) was married to Va Stowers from Vaitoloa. I have not been in touch with them since I have been here but a couple of years ago I saw Mapu's brother Tato'i Palepoi and his wife Tutaga (Memea) when I was in St. George. One of their sons was playing for the Sea Hawks. I think I must have mentioned that to you before. My mind is still 0k.......Had not gone mentally irregular or anything yet..LOL. Must go, Sarai
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ludeen Stocks (Broederlow) 9 Oct 2006 10:28AM GMT 
Manaia_A 9 Oct 2006 1:41PM GMT 
Sarai 10 Oct 2006 8:28PM GMT 
Manaia_A 10 Oct 2006 9:26PM GMT 
Sarai 11 Oct 2006 12:50AM GMT 
Iosua 24 Oct 2006 5:33PM GMT 
Sarai 25 Oct 2006 4:54AM GMT 
Joyce Stowers 9 Jun 2014 11:51PM GMT 
Iosua 24 Oct 2006 5:40PM GMT 
Anna Falefatu 2 Sep 2013 9:57PM GMT 
per page