Search for content in message boards

BLACKLOCK/TIETIE

Replies: 49

Re: BLACKLOCK/TIETIE

Posted: 10 Apr 2007 4:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Talofa, I should first introduce myself before I go on, my name is Fa'agutu Fa'agata and I'm the oldest daughter of Sologatua and Akenese Fa'agata. My father's mother is Rosabel Atoa who's the oldest daughter of Polito Ti'eti'e Atoa and Fa'agutu Tugaga who I am named after. My grt-grandma Fa'agutu's parents are Isa'aka Tugaga and Fiapito La'ulu, her father Isa'aka's parents are Viopapa Tugaga and Masoe Taisi Falelaufa'i.
They had 4 children,(1) Isa'aka Tugaga (2) Masoe Moetoto (3) Sinagogo Masoe Tugaga.....who married August Nelson (4) Tafa Tugaga. Viopapa's parents are Aoto'a Tugaga and Toletanumia Nu'utoloa.
I was raised by my nana Losa (Rosabel....who was named after Taisi's wife Rosabel Moors)in Tuaefu where our family still live and are neighbors with uncle Taisi Tupua Efi Tamasese. Its the only village that has one church and it was built by our family.
The Leauva'a Samoa reunion will be next year Augt. 13th - 17th it will be the 9th Atoa/Tugaga reunion so I hope ya'll can make it....by the way, my dad's brother Siaosi Tugaga Fa'agata lives in Alaska with his family so does a aunty name Lisi. Well, I hope i helped ya much but if you want email me and I can give you info. on our family webcite. Take care 'til next time....Oh! did I mention that I live in California now.

alofaga, Fa'agutu
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
FaagutuFaagat... 10 Apr 2007 10:24AM GMT 
Filitaula 13 Apr 2007 1:13PM GMT 
tofamamao 12 Aug 2013 12:39AM GMT 
FaagutuFaagat... 3 Mar 2011 10:19AM GMT 
KimBlacklock 3 Mar 2011 8:46PM GMT 
BarbaraBrownA... 9 Apr 2007 10:19AM GMT 
Manaia_A 9 Apr 2007 5:45PM GMT 
kim blacklock 4 Sep 2009 3:34AM GMT 
kim blacklock 4 Sep 2009 3:46AM GMT 
juliaharvey_1 27 Mar 2008 10:07PM GMT