Search for content in message boards

Taeoali'i (Moata'a, W.Samoa)

Replies: 7

Re: Taeoali'i (Moata'a, W.Samoa)

Posted: 8 Aug 2011 10:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
hi,i do have a cousin who lives in hawaii name taeoalii,we r all from moataa,nofoa also in our family,taeoalii,i believe is from the family of Soatau in moataa,there r only two main or big families in moataa,one is the Savae family who and where the Tofaeono family came from, second is the Falanaipupu family where the Asi family came from,and then u have the Tamapua family who r the discendants of malietoa,all this families are all connected n related,and u r all related to all of them,theres a lot of ur family who left samoa for a long long time n never return,luckily thers a lot of them who r still in moataa rite now,so some of ur relatives r living rite opposite to the national Apia park, and some of them r living in TUVAO which is the other side of moataa,u r related to an old lady name SIPIKI who passed away few years ago,otherwise u will be looking for the Tafea or Utumataiona or Soatau families in moataa,my cousin Taeoalii lives in Hawaii in the big island serving GOD through the Seven Days Adventist church,his brother Faamanatu lived in samoa by the Apia park,going to the MAGIAGI seventh days adventist church also his brother Taei is a vice president of the seventh day adventist church in samoa,he is a very wealthy man in samoa.there was a funeral in that family last year that i spent three days n three nights with them,so i believe that should be enough to help u,i really feel for u about ur lost family,man!its not ur fault,thats why its very important for our parents to take the time and take their kids to samoa and introduce them to the rest of their family before they paased away,very important for our sake,n make sure u ask them a lot of questions about all the people they related to,even if its a stupid question,believe me they r listening to u,so good luk,i live in aussie,so God bless.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
daughterofthe... 1 Nov 2008 1:25AM GMT 
Manaia_A 1 Nov 2008 5:38PM GMT 
daughterofthe... 1 Nov 2008 8:50PM GMT 
khonesty_1 9 Aug 2011 4:03AM GMT 
daughterofthe... 16 Oct 2011 11:04PM GMT 
luaanem 30 Jan 2013 12:33AM GMT 
tniufafo74 13 May 2013 2:34AM GMT 
mrs_slagowski 28 Jan 2013 2:42AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic