Search for content in message boards

Silva,Kronfeld,Betham,Kopsch,Scanlan,Kruger,Stehlin,Partsch, Anderson and Schilling

Replies: 0

Silva,Kronfeld,Betham,Kopsch,Scanlan,Kruger,Stehlin,Partsch, Anderson and Schilling

Posted: 3 Jan 2012 2:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Apr 2013 5:08PM GMT
Surnames: Silva, Betham, Kruger, Stehlin, Kopsch, Partsch, Kronfeld, Scanlan
Hello...

I'm researching my family on the Silva a.k.a Silveira or De Silva side from Lotofaga, Samoa. My Grandmothers name is FUALAAU MARGARITA SILVA which is my fathers mother. We are interested in finding out who our Grandmothers family is and acknowledge all those who are interested in finding out the same. This is the info that we've come across the net so far...so the name Silva came from a man named AUGUSTINE SILVEIRA from the island Faial, Portugal. He was a priest and then left priesthood to work on a whaling ship and then jumped on a ship to Lotofaga, Upolu Samoa. Changed his surname from Silveira to de Silva when he arrived in Samoa. Met and married Mele the daughter of Susu and Iulia Fiame from Lotofaga(as it says on our family tree). They had 5 children JOSEPH b.1855, AUGUSTINE MANUEL b.1860, CATHERINE ANNA MARIA(who married MONTGOMERY BETHAM)b.1862, LOUISA(who married GUSTAV KRONFELD)and MARY(who married O.KOPSCH). If you are connected to these names then feel free to reply we'd love to get to know the extended family. Also if you are connected to any of these names....AUGUSTINE MANUEL(who married CAROLINE SCANLAN)and their 8 children JOSEPH(who married KALALA HICKS),EUGENIA a.k.a Senia(married ARTHUR KRUGER and 2nd husband ALBERT STEHLIN), AUGUSTINE(who married MELE BEN ALLAN), MAGGIE(who married FRANK PARTSCH), MANUELE LEAENA ILE SOLO(who's my Great Grandfather and married FAALANIGA SCHILLING-FIAME) and THERESA MARY(who married CAPTAIN OSCAR ANDERSON). If your connected to these people, have pictures of them or whatever info you have we'd love to hear from you and just find out about the background and get to know our Grandmothers family. P.S I have attached a pic of my Great, Great Aunty Louisa Kronfeld nee Silva and her husband Gustav Kronfeld.

And if anyone has any information regarding the Schilling family in Samoa then feel free to post as well. My Great Grandmother Faalanigas mothers maiden name is Schilling.
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic