Search for content in message boards

Marie Sophie Charlotte Thomsen

Replies: 5

Re: Marie Sophie Charlotte Thomsen

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 7:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Thomsen
Hi again
We were very happy to hear from you so fast. My sister Birthe and I are trying to locate some of our ancestors and are very interested in knowing more about Pauli and his life after Denmark.
Your grandmother Charlotte was the daughter of Poul Thomsen and Mette Kirstine Madsen, who had 10 other children, one of which was our grandmother, Petra. Charlotte was no. 2 and Petra no. 8. We know the names of the rest of them too and some dates.
We have a copy of the parish register with Your grandfathers name. It says that Charlotte was unmarried and no father is mentioned.
Our mother wrote her memories in a book, and she wrote that Charlotte immigrated to Argentina, where she married and had 5 more children, and Pauli was brought up by his grandparents in Randlev. Three of her siblings went to Argentina as well, and we are in contact with two of my mother's cousins there.
We have a brother who happens to be in Argentina right now and we have asked him to try and locate some of Charlotte's descendents there, so hopefully we will be back with more information. I have a couple of photos of Pauli as a child and of his grandparents if you are interested? Write to my email: ingerheidal@esenet.dk
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
gordon7167 12 Feb 2009 4:34AM GMT 
Lorisgbird 4 Mar 2009 9:53PM GMT 
gordon7167 5 Mar 2009 2:44AM GMT 
iheidal 10 Apr 2012 9:24AM GMT 
gordon7167 11 Apr 2012 2:48AM GMT 
iheidal 11 Apr 2012 1:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic