Search for content in message boards

Marie Sophie Charlotte Thomsen

Replies: 5

Re: Marie Sophie Charlotte Thomsen

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 8:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you for your response. I believe that Marie Sophie Charlotte Thomsen's parents were Poul Thomsen and Mette Kirstine Madsen but I do not know much more than that so I would appreciate getting any additional information that you may have. In addition, I know that Marie Sophie Charlotte Thomsen had a child named Georg Pauli Charles Thomsen, who is my grandfather. In Canada he was referred to as just Paul Thomsen. I have never been able to find out who Paul's father was nor have I been able to find out what ever happened to Marie Sophie Charlotte Thomsen. We believed that she immigrated to Argentina but grandpa never spoke much of his family. We do recall that he said that he was raised by his grandmother as his mother left when he was a young child.

With regards to Paul Thomsen. I can provide a lot of information after he left Denmark in 1928. Just let me know the type of information you would like and I can provide it. It may be easier if you could provide an email address for me and I could then send pictures of grandpa and his wife if you would like. I also have pictures of his original homestead and then the farm that he eventually moved to.

Thanks again for replying to my post.
Gord
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
gordon7167 12 Feb 2009 4:34AM GMT 
Lorisgbird 4 Mar 2009 9:53PM GMT 
gordon7167 5 Mar 2009 2:44AM GMT 
iheidal 10 Apr 2012 9:24AM GMT 
gordon7167 11 Apr 2012 2:48AM GMT 
iheidal 11 Apr 2012 1:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions