Search for content in message boards

looking for connections to Lauritz Pedersen,Peder Pedersen and Anne Marie Sorensen from Denmark

Replies: 4

Re: looking for connections to Lauritz Pedersen,Peder Pedersen and Anne Marie Sorensen from Denmark

Posted: 4 Dec 2011 5:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Paul, I see that you signed the information that you are in North Carolina, I am located in Cary, phone number 919-271-3324. This is great information, I am picking up where my deceased father Glenn was very interested and was very active in doing genealogical research. Part of what I would like to find - if there are any relatives in Denmark that would connect back to my family, it would likely have to connect to Peder Pedersen or Anne Marie Sorensen, would they have had other siblings which there might be relatives? I was in Aarhus last May, only spent a day there but, found it to be charming. I did see the large church in downtown Aarhus and the smaller church in Hasle. Unfortunately, it was a Saturday and the smaller church was closed. Also, from the cemetery, you could not tell much as I learned they have a custom there that if you don't continue paying for your tombstone fee, they remove it. So all the tombstones only appeared to be of recent vintage. Thank you for your help!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
grant_mark_pe... 1 Dec 2011 9:24PM GMT 
Flemming_Aask... 2 Dec 2011 2:16PM GMT 
grant_mark_pe... 2 Dec 2011 3:47PM GMT 
PLondahlsmid 3 Dec 2011 6:16PM GMT 
grant_mark_pe... 5 Dec 2011 12:42AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions