Search for content in message boards

Anders Rudolph RUDE, Son of CARL RUDE

Replies: 5

Re: Anders Rudolph RUDE, Son of CARL RUDE

Posted: 3 Dec 2012 8:58AM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your reply to my request for information about the parents of Anders Rudolph Rude. I have been searching for many years. He was my great great grandfather. Much of the information I have on him came from the book "Danske I Amerika" by Peter Sorensen Vig. Of course, this book is in Danish, which I cannot read, but was able to do an amaturish translation. The date you have for Anders' birth (25.10.1812) is the same. Anders' father was reportedly a gardener at Rosenborg Castle/Palace which is in Trinitatis Parrish, I am told. These things seem to fit. I know that some old Danish parrish records are now online, but most difficult for me since I cannot read Danish. Are you in Denmark? My grandfather, son of Anders, thought his grandfather was named Carl; Lars sounds somewhat like Carl, so maybe he misunderstood. I would really like to see where you found the birth record of Anders Rudolph; Can you tell me how to find it online?
I am a member of Ancestry.com world wide. I will study all your emails to make sure I get everything correct. Thanks again. Ruth E. Dunlop, Euless, Texas, USA
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DDUNLOP1205 24 Feb 2012 3:19PM GMT 
kcd_47 29 Nov 2012 8:47PM GMT 
Flemming_Aask... 29 Nov 2012 9:38PM GMT 
kcd_47 30 Nov 2012 9:39AM GMT 
kcd_47 30 Nov 2012 10:28AM GMT 
DDUNLOP1205 3 Dec 2012 3:58PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic