Search for content in message boards

Sorensen

Replies: 33

Re: Sorensen

Posted: 1 Apr 2013 4:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have seen the records for the birth of Niels Peter, Carl and Rasmus...also a brother Peter who died young. I may still have them at our local Mormon Genealogy Library. Ane Sorensen is listed as the mother of all four. I am certain that Niels Peter who married Christina Gregerson was the brother of Carl and Rasmus. Rasmus and Carl married Jensen sisters. Carl and his wife, Marie adopted daughters of both Rasmus and Niels Peter. They also adopted my father-in-law who was the illigitimate son of Rasmine, daughter of Rasmus. It was a VERY COMPLICATED FAMILY.

Niels Peter was listed as a shoemaker (his granddaughter told me he was a shoemaker), a painter and a boatbuilder in different census records. In Seattle where he died he was listed as a housepainter.

Ane was married later and we believe she married a lighthouse keeper. If I remember correctly that was information taken from a Christening of one of her grandchildren.

If you are finding out information from Sabro, Arhus on the internet could you please send me the address. Thank you, Caroline Nielsen
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
CNielsen78 1 Apr 2013 10:43PM GMT 
falsterden 2 Apr 2013 2:02AM GMT 
CNielsen78 20 Apr 2013 1:10AM GMT 
CNielsen78 20 Apr 2013 1:02AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions