Search for content in message boards

Finding 20th century Wesselhoff's

Replies: 1

Finding 20th century Wesselhoff's

Posted: 3 May 2013 9:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surfing through Facebook, I have found many Danish Wesselhoff's who I believe I am related to. I have been successful contacting several and have already found our ancestral connection. we are having best time talking and exchanging information. They didn't know they had relatives in the USA. But now I'm greedy! Can you find, because I have hit the brick wall, any of these Wesselhoff's?

Karla Wilhemina Marie Wesselhoff 1895 –
Marta Petrine Wesselhoff 1899 –
Peter Martin Wesselhoff 1900 – He was in Copenhagen in 1917
Maren Kirstine Wesselhoff 1901 –
Johanne Kirstine Wesselhoff 1904 –

They were all born in Kong, Hammer, Praesto to Peder Martin Wesselhoff and Johanne Kirstine Olsen. She already had two children by other men before marrying Peder. They had the five above. He died in 1903. Now she has seven children. She moves from Kong (she is in the 1906 census) to Aversi in 1907 where she has two or three more children by a man named Hans Christian Jorgensen. There is family gossip that many of her children go into foster care. But they are not in Aversi after 1909. ?

I would a love a location where to look. I know I have listed several people. I have more...but if you can help me find one I would be so appreciative.

MVH Jan
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
McLaughlin_Ja... 4 May 2013 3:18AM GMT 
falsterden 4 May 2013 3:55AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic