Search for content in message boards

Liljekvist, Liljegren, or variation of first, origin Sweden

Replies: 8

Re: Liljekvist, Liljegren, or variation of first, origin Sweden

Posted: 23 Feb 2013 2:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Feb 2013 4:56PM GMT
Hello! I Thought I would write to fill in some corrections and also provide some additional information. Johan Werner Liljekvist was my grandfather and always went by the first name of "Werner." He was born Aug. 14, 1899 in Gillstad, Sweden & Died Nov. 1983 in Bradenton, Florida.
Werner's first wife: Elsa (unknown last name) had a son, "Ingemar", DOB 1924. Werner's second wife (Gerald & Charles mother), Glenna Alice Hamilton had two sons, Gerald Werner and Charles William "Bill". Werner & Glenna immigrated to America by way of Ellis Island, unk date. they lived in Illinois, USA. Glenna passed away when Gerald was about sixteen years of age, but unknown date. Werner later moved to Florida and married Relda (unk last name) in 1963. Johan Werner's father was Linus Liljekvist, DOB 1858. His mother was Lovisa Mathilda Johansdotter, DOB 1865.
Gerald then married Juelyn Warren in May, 1962. They have always gone by "Jerry" and "Judy." Charles married Mary kathleen Moden and they had three children as noted above. I (Tyler) married Ellen Adele Chandler in May,1984 and we have three children, Cassandra (Cassie) Adele, Claude Cameron Warren, and Bailey Sharon. Dawn is my first cousin and the "Birth-mother" of Cassie. Dawn is from Arizona and moved in with us here in California from the time she was three months pregnant. Ellen and I had been married about seven years when we then adopted Cassie at birth and Dawn moved back to AZ and later had another daughter, Brittany. Dawn is now married to John Mawhinney. It has been a great situation for all and ended up beautiful and wonderful. Cassie has known her family history from the time she was very young and has spoken of it in public on many occasions. She loves her history. Kurt Kenyon Liljekvist and Sharolyn Ohman married and then had two children, Hannah and Josiah "Jo Jo", my beautiful niece and nephew. My wonderful cousin Patricia (Patty) is now deceased. Feel free to contact me at any time. We would love to share more details and photos. TylerLiljekvist@gmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
My_clan8 18 Apr 2006 4:47AM GMT 
AliciaKMarsha... 29 Apr 2006 1:28PM GMT 
looking4sprin... 23 Jun 2009 3:22PM GMT 
TylerLiljekvi... 23 Feb 2013 9:55PM GMT 
eofverholm 28 Apr 2013 10:42AM GMT 
laceyliljekvi... 4 Aug 2013 5:44AM GMT 
looking4sprin... 23 Jun 2009 3:26PM GMT 
My_clan8 9 Aug 2013 8:27PM GMT 
LottaRobertss... 14 Nov 2012 3:56PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic