Search for content in message boards

Looking for surname Svitra

Replies: 8
Posted: 12 Sep 2013 6:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Tina,
We messaged you earlier and Debbie was thinking that we should give you some more info about my side of the family. It appears that my great grandparents (not great great) were Rosalia and Joseph Levickas or Tivicka of Lawrence, MA in Essex County and residents of Methuen,MA according to 1920 and 1930 U.S. fed.census records. Marion Sweetra or Swinton was Rosalia's sister and resided with her sister and brother-in-law; and also with the Dawson family.
My Dad (77 yrs old) was born and raised in Methuen, MA to Bernislaw (Bernice Levickas) and Harry Slater. He was one of 6 siblings-all still living. He remembers Aunt Marion and that she never married and he also remembers Rosalia's and Marion's brother Anthony (Tony)coming to stay at the house. He also told me that they often had relatives "up" from Penn. He has assigned me with the task of researching his geneology . It appears that Peter, your grandfather, is brother to his grandmother Rosalia. That would make you cousins. I vaguely remember both my great grandmother and "Aunt" Marion. I told him about Rosalia’s brother Peter and that I messaged you. Any information that you could offer would be invaluable to him and us. Thank you and we hope to hear from you.

Frank and Debbie Slater UTCdesigns@gmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Craig Sweetra 29 Apr 2001 11:12AM GMT 
Jerry Zaloga 3 May 2001 2:13PM GMT 
Ron Sweetra 10 Jun 2001 2:29PM GMT 
TINA_SWETRA 24 Mar 2008 12:57AM GMT 
francis slate... 13 Sep 2013 12:00AM GMT 
TINA_SWETRA 24 Mar 2008 11:21PM GMT 
TRace6059 28 Feb 2002 7:09PM GMT 
onlyonepooka 27 Jun 2006 8:02PM GMT 
ElviraNagy 19 Mar 2008 8:00AM GMT 
per page