Search for content in message boards

Seeking families from Plunge. Bieliauskas, Kubilius, Staponkus

Replies: 4

Seeking families from Plunge. Bieliauskas, Kubilius, Staponkus

Posted: 31 Dec 2002 7:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Oct 2012 7:58AM GMT
Surnames: Bieliauskas, Kubilius, Vosylius, Staponkus, Videikyte
My father Boleslovas (aka Balys) Bieliauskas was born in Plunge Lithuania in 1913 to parents Joseph Bieliauskas and Marijona Kubilius. Joseph's first wife was Barbora Staponkus and her parents were Vincentas Staponkus and Marijona Videikyte. My dad was married in Plunge to Brone Vosylius in 1936. I think Brone died, and my dad remarried my mother in a DP camp in Augsburg Germany and came to the US in 1949. My father had a son in Lithuania but I am not sure if Brone was the mother. My oldest sister thinks the mom's name was something like Margaret and she thinks the son's name was Edward. He would be around 65 years old, I am guessing. I have responses from the church in Plunge, the city of Plunge's records office and have even made a trip to Plunge Lithuania and stopped at the newspaper there to place an ad, but so far no one has any info on a son of Balys Bieliauskas. But I am still looking for my half-brother or his family.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Bieliauskaite 31 Dec 2002 2:26PM GMT 
S_Stemont 16 Jan 2003 6:16PM GMT 
Bieliauskaite 17 Jan 2003 5:40PM GMT 
marie 18 Jan 2003 12:22AM GMT 
rickdeelacey 22 Oct 2012 2:01AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions