Search for content in message boards

Search for Covey/Kavalunas, Kavakunas, etc.

Replies: 0

Search for Covey/Kavalunas, Kavakunas, etc.

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 5:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Covey, Kavalunas, Kovalunas, Kowalunas, Kavakunas
Hi Aunt Alice, this is Gary's wife, Peggy. I've been checking into this also, but on Facebook. People there who live in Lithuania now said the when the Russians took over they burned all the churches and the governmental buildings along with all of the records they contained. So finding any information there may be difficult to impossible. I'm so glad you started this search. I've been able to add a lot of info to our tree information for Gary and his children and grandchildren to have access to when they get older. It's so funny that you moved to Colorado Springs, which is where I lived until 2003, when I moved out here and met Gary. Life is strange isn't it? I also found out that my maternal grandfather of whom we knew almost nothing about, is buried over at Ft. Logan Veterans cemetary, which is about 4 blocks from where my sister use to live in Littleton. We've been on walks to that location several times, but didn't know he was there. It would be fun some day to go back and take photographs of his head stone. I hope I get to meet you some day soon. We'll just have to make another trip back there soon. Take care & God Bless, Peggy & Gary Covey

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions