Search for content in message boards

Mjøsenlaget members

Replies: 0

Mjøsenlaget members

Posted: 26 May 2013 9:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am the genealogist for the non-profit Nord Hedmark and Hedemarken Lag (www.nhohlag.org), which covers the northern two thirds of Hedmark fylke.

One of our projects to build a database of people who were members of a predecessor lag -- Mjøsenlaget, which included three communities in Akershus fylke:

Eidsvold
Feiring
Hurdal

I am interested in any information that anyone has on people who were members of this lag, which was begun in 1910 with 50 members and existed until about 1941. We have the membership lists for 1916 and 1927 and the lists of new members from 1922 and 1828/1929, but obviously, there are some big gaps.

We would also be interested in getting copies of membership lists from other years and especially a list of the founding members. We are also interested in getting copies of any of the yearbooks (aarbok) for this lag.

I hope to be able to have a much more complete list of information in time for our annual genealogy conference (stevne), which takes place in August in Oconomowoc, WI and any help would be greatly appreciated!

John Reindl, Genealogist
Nord Hedmark og Hedemarken Lag
www.nhohlag.org

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions