Search for content in message boards

Searching for my norweigan ancestors

Replies: 13

Searching for my norweigan ancestors

Posted: 20 Aug 2007 3:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Andersen, Andreassen, Syvertsen
Hello listers. I am hoping you will be able to give me a hand with this. I am looking for more information on the ancestors of Anton Julius Andreassen, my gggrandfather. He resided in Notteroy, Vestfold, Norway. I have listed information below that I have found on different sites. I believe that I cannot get any further with Anton because his father and mother were not married. I have researched his wife, Anne Margrethe, back to the 1500’s. I do not know if Anton has any siblings. I only have the information below. I do know that his father is from Lillehammer. The farm name is listed below. Any assistance in finding further information would be greatly appreciated. If any listers are a part of my family, please feel free to contact me. Thank you so much for your help. Please accept my apologies for this being so long, but I really needed you to have all of the information.

Anton Julius Andreassen was born in 1850 in , Tjøme, Vestfold, Norway. He died in 1931 in Nedre Buerstad, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway. He married Anne Margrethe Syvertsen on 3 Dec 1873 in , Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway.

Anne Margrethe Syvertsen was born on 20 Dec 1850 in Øvre Buerstad, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway. She was christened on 27 Dec 1850. She died in 1917 in Nedre Buerstad, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway.

They had the following children:

Severin Andreassen was born on 10 Mar 1874 in Movikgrinda, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway. He was christened on 29 Mar 1874 in Nøtterøy Kirke, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway. He married Fredrikke Bredine Kristoffersen on 26 Nov 1903 in Nøtterøy Kirke, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway.

Inga Marie Andreassen was born on 3 Jul 1876 in Nedre Buerstad, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway. She was christened on 28 Jul 1876 in Nøtterøy Kirke, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway.

Anton Marinius Andreassen was born on 26 Jun 1878 in Nedre Buerstad, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway. He was christened on 14 Jul 1878 in Nøtterøy Kirke, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway.

Albert Andreassen was born on 9 Jul 1880 in Nedre Buerstad, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway. He was christened on 3 Aug 1880 in Nøtterøy Kirke, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway.

Ingvard Andreassen was born in 1885 in Nedre Buerstad, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway.

Hans Andreassen was born in 1887 in Nedre Buerstad, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway.

Markus Andreassen was born on 24 Apr 1891 in Nedre Buerstad, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway. He was christened on 21 Jun 1891 in Nøtterøy Kirke, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway.

Leganger Andreassen was born in 1895 in Nedre Buerstad, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway. He died in 1958 in Nedre Buerstad, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway. He married Valborg Marie Pedersen in 1918 in Nøtterøy Kirke, Nøtterøy, Vestfold, Norway.

Anton's father is Andreas Andersen. Farm name listed is "sandbaek". The occupation listed was "ungkarl". His mother is listed as Ingeborg Marie Andreasdatter. Remarks listed was "barnefaren var fra Lillehammer(en)".

P.S.~ Our family had a reunion in Norway. It was around August and the year was around 1998 or 99 or 2000. I have been using search engines to see if it may be listed on a website but have come up with nothing. If you could so kindly point me in the right direction on this matter, it would be great. My godfather, Lloyd Anderson, attended the function in Norway. Being able to locate living relatives from Norway would be so exciting. I will leave you with this. Let me know if you can steer me in the right direction. Thank you again.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tinamalley 20 Aug 2007 9:51PM GMT 
djohnson03 21 Aug 2007 12:58PM GMT 
tinamalley 21 Aug 2007 5:22PM GMT 
Hollytom01 9 Nov 2007 2:34AM GMT 
ricanderson1 28 Dec 2010 12:29AM GMT 
TWaldriff 13 Dec 2011 8:03PM GMT 
ricanderson1 17 Dec 2011 2:46AM GMT 
tinamalley 14 Dec 2011 4:15AM GMT 
torskov 28 Dec 2010 4:16AM GMT 
torskov 28 Dec 2010 4:28AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions