Search for content in message boards

Froseth Ove and Julie Marie

Replies: 22

Re: Birth of Bernt Christian

Posted: 19 Jan 2013 8:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Froseth-Ellertson-Boettcher-Flock
Hi, Thanks for helping out....if you want to find out more facts about this family, see drowned at Beistadfjord, under Norway Heritage....query....Knut Jonsen and his father, see source in tree....I didn't realize that there were that many trees....intresting family....they settled out in the Dakotas, before it was a state...tough Norweigains, and a few lived to be about 100 years old....Hardest part is that this family father was John Amundsen and his children had the name of Jonsen or Johnsen in America and that Olava and Bernt had been married before and had twenty some children between them....I should mention that it was Olava father drowned in the fjord, and her had been remarried and it was her relatives that imig to the Dakotas...tree is Caroline in Boettcher tree....my husband family origially was from Germany imig 1872...to St. Paul, Minnesota area...we live about 1 1/2 hours drive northwest of the twin cities and I grew up in southern Wisc....my dad's family also had relatives in Germany, Cologne area and north name is Flock, traced them back to late 1700's. And found the name in Switzerland....Groff and Flock in 1609....need to search that area...
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jenleefarm 18 Jan 2013 7:12PM GMT 
Brian Gaber 19 Jan 2013 9:19AM GMT 
jenleefarm 19 Jan 2013 3:00PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions