Search for content in message boards

Peder Tostensen and Ingeborg Knutsdatter/Knutsdt

Replies: 35

Re: Thomas Olsen Øie

Vicki Walberg (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2002 12:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
My goodness, Heidi. This is so exciting that you and the other researcher have been able to track this information. I am very anxious to see if this Anne is my great grandmother. How in the world are we going to confirm and prove that this is the same one, though. Especially if she was a foster child.

Heidi, are you from Norway? I have a friend who has also been helping me, but we were, at that time under the impression that Anne's last name was Skei. She will be so excited to hear this new news. We have been going around in circles.

I can't tell you how very much I appreciate all your help. I don't believe I would have had a chance without all the help you and Aase have given me. I hope to find ancestors of her family and when I retire go to Norway myself, though that will be a couple of years.

Anne has been such a haunting question in my ancestry. I have been trying to determine who is was for quite some time, but no clues were left by family information. Perhaps, if she was a foster child no one actually knew this information. You said that in Norway, a foster child is nearly always family, that is not true here in the U.S. I thank you for that information. It is very important.

I will anxiously await the outcome of this. And once again thank you so much for everything...and please convey my many thanks to your helper also.

Vicki Walberg
Vacaville, CA
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Heidi 15 Jul 2002 6:48AM GMT 
Vicki Walberg 16 Jul 2002 12:54AM GMT 
Heidi 16 Jul 2002 7:17AM GMT 
Vicki Walberg 16 Jul 2002 4:06AM GMT 
Heidi 16 Jul 2002 8:34AM GMT 
Heidi 21 Jul 2002 9:27AM GMT 
Vicki Walberg 21 Jul 2002 6:27PM GMT 
Heidi 22 Jul 2002 9:18AM GMT 
Vicki Walberg 22 Jul 2002 3:21PM GMT 
xxRNeitzel386... 22 Feb 2003 1:55AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions