Search for content in message boards

Birklid Family Tree Information

Replies: 5

Re: Birklid Family Tree Information

Jamie Birklid Bassett (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2004 3:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Tayrn, thank you so much for all of your time and help - you have been extremely helpfull! This is certainly going to be a detailed task. I have to admit it was very sad to remember that I lost 3 family members within a year - My father Jack DeMar Birklid passed away 3/27/97, his father William passed away 11/6/97 and his mom Naimy Birklid passed away 11/19/97. My father's sister is Janice, married to Larry Ostnes, my father's older brother is William(Billy) and his wife's name is Beverly(Bev), his other brothers are Richard(Denny)his ex wife was Pat, Gary and his wife Marceille and Ronald(Ronny) and his wife Cathy - all reside in Fairbanks Alaska. Some of them went to Birklid Family Reunion in North Dakota I believe a few years ago. Since my father's passing, the close relationship I had with my family has deteriorated greatly to my greatest sadness. I have asked for assistance from several of my relatives re our family tree information - ancestors etc... but to date have not received any help from them. So, as my children are grown, they are very interested in my family history and the task is mine to provide this information to them. I also believe family is extremely important and would like to get in touch and stay in touch with as many relatives as I possibly can! Again, I thank you for your time and for your help.
Sincerely,
Jamie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JamieBassett 19 Apr 2004 9:29PM GMT 
G Gallis 20 Apr 2004 9:17PM GMT 
Taryn 22 Apr 2004 7:21PM GMT 
Jamie Birklid Bassett 22 Apr 2004 9:22PM GMT 
Taryn 23 Apr 2004 1:59AM GMT 
scottinminot 3 Dec 2012 1:01AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic