Search for content in message boards

holst family from o.aker norway

Replies: 4

Re: holst family from o.aker norway

tammy (View posts)
Posted: 25 May 2006 9:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi- Thanks for your helpful information. Yes, I do know the name of Hulda's husband. Hans Larsen was Hulda's husband. My great grandmother is Svanhild Holst, (Sorenson now) which is the sister of Esther Lee, wife of of Christ Lee. I never knew Christ, but had met Esther long ago when I was a little girl. Never learned anything of the family other than they came from the "Old Country". I am very interested in finding roots of any kind in Norway. My mother and I want to plan a trip over there and see where they were from. Do you have any idea how to research the Larsen/Holst names left over in Oslo? Do you know how I would research their hometown before they came over to US? I know they lived on a farm. I have no idea where, if it was actually in Oslo or not. I would love to find out the address of where this farm was. I am sure there is nothing left of it, but just to see the area would be wonderful. I thank you for your time!
Tammy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tammy 24 May 2006 6:48PM GMT 
Nina Karlsen 25 May 2006 3:40PM GMT 
tammy 25 May 2006 3:51PM GMT 
jeffrey madde... 16 Sep 2013 10:28AM GMT 
HaraldStorake... 16 Sep 2013 3:01PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions