Search for content in message boards

Freida C Eike from Norway - looking for her ancestry

Replies: 8

Re: Freida C Eike from Norway - looking for her ancestry

Posted: 11 Apr 2014 6:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank You Jay for your response. Sadly, without a current membership, ancestry doesn't let me view your public trees. I see just enough of a hint, but not inside the actual tree. If you were willing I would love to have you let me share your tree. Do you know about that feature? It is easy and only lets me view it, not make changes. I have done it with several contacts and it is great because we can each get info from each other. I haven't found a down side to it. It is a function they allow that is sent by email. Did I tell you I am assuming that I am the wife of one of your fathers cousins from Washington State. I don't think my husband has kept in touch with anyone other than one cousin raised in Spokane. Freida was my husband's direct grandmother. We visited her old cherry orchard last year in Montana and the gentleman who now runs it actually bought it from her years ago and was thrilled to meet us, said it made his day! Thanks Again, Polly P.S. Check your message boards again, just got great new info from person on there. Freida's name was really Petra back in Norway etc!!!! Maybe you already found this out. Lots of info on where she was from in Norway, will get it to you if you need. pollycornelius@yahoo.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jaycornelius 25 Jan 2011 10:53PM GMT 
thoraway 25 Jan 2011 11:48PM GMT 
jaycornelius 26 Jan 2011 12:09AM GMT 
pkuck123 7 Apr 2014 2:56AM GMT 
thoraway 7 Apr 2014 4:05PM GMT 
thoraway 9 Apr 2014 4:29PM GMT 
pkuck123 11 Apr 2014 5:46PM GMT 
pkuck123 12 Apr 2014 12:09AM GMT 
pkuck123 12 Apr 2014 12:00AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions