Search for content in message boards

Maybell O. Milsten: Trying to find her parents!!!

Replies: 6

Maybell O. Milsten: Trying to find her parents!!!

Posted: 20 Mar 2014 5:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Mar 2014 5:18PM GMT
Surnames: Milsten, Ysen, Toresdatter, Olesdatter, Arneson
I am trying to find my GreatGrandmother*3 Maybell O. Milsten's parents. I have found her husbands parents and their parents parents. Maybell married Alfred. Alfreds father is Jakob Milsten and mother is Hannah Marie Ysen. Hannahs parents are Nils C. Ysen (F) and Anna Toresdatter (M). Nils' parents are Kristoffer Arneson(<< I am not sure if this is correct or not) and Marte Olesdatter. I cannot seem to find anything regarding Maybells parents, only her husband Alfreds and so on. If anyone could help me with this info it would be amazing. I am just now finding out my heritage and family on my mothers side and I would like to continue to find more relatives. Please any information would be appreciated. I am trying to go as far back as I can so that one day I can proudly tell my children of their Norwegian heritage so that they can hold it true to their hearts as I do. Thank you!! The picture below is the only picture I have of my mothers side of the family. This is my great times 4 grandparents Nils and Anna :)
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Lisa Shaw 20 Mar 2014 11:15PM GMT 
thoraway 20 Mar 2014 11:51PM GMT 
thoraway 21 Mar 2014 12:17AM GMT 
4vivi 21 Mar 2014 12:04PM GMT 
falsterden 21 Mar 2014 1:59PM GMT 
falsterden 21 Mar 2014 5:21PM GMT 
falsterden 21 Mar 2014 6:01PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions