In Swedish Census 1900 they lived at Södra Led under Lindhoff in Lindberg parish, Halland county.
They are found in AD Lindberg AIIa:1 (1895-1905) Image 2000 / page 190 (AID: v380017.b2000.s190, NAD: SE/LLA/13247):
- August Andreasson, born 1857-01-06 Tvååker, married 1885-10-17.
- wife Charlotta Gustafsdotter, born 1859-01-28 Svartrå.
- d. Adelina Justina, born 1886-01-29 Ås, emigrated 1903-03-22 to Providence, N.America.
- d. Hildur Gerda Maria, born 1888-04-13 Ås, emigrated 1904-10-25(?) to N.America.
- d. Judit Helfrid, born 1890-04-03 Ås.
- s. Karl Fredrik, born 1892-02-28 Ås.
- d. Augusta Charlotta, born 1894-04-06 Dagsås.
- d. Anna Melina, born 1895-10-13 Dagsås.
- d. Brita Linea, born 1898-01-23 Dagsås.
- s. Gustaf Erik, born 1900-03-31 Varberg.
- s. Johan Ivar August, born 1902-06-28 Lindberg.
- d. Sigrid Olivia, born 1904-04-12 Lindberg.
Then in AD Lindberg AIIa:2 (1905-1916) Image 1670 / page 157 (AID: v380018.b1670.s157, NAD: SE/LLA/13247).
Here the father dies 1907-05-01, and Britta Linea dies 1914-06-01.
Adelina Kristina's illegitimate son Ralf Francis born 1905-03-20 Boston came from America 1906-12-28(?).
Hildur Gerda Maria came back from America 1910-08-26 and emigrated again 1911-02-10 together with Judit Helfrid.
Augusta Charlotta and Anna Melina emigrated 1912-04-27 to America.
Judit Helfrid came back from America 1915-03-28 and emigrated again 1916-01-22 to New York.
// Bo Johansson