Search for content in message boards

doctors list, 1850's, stockholm

Replies: 10

Re: doctors list, 1850's, stockholm

Posted: 9 May 2013 1:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Beverley,
I had not seen this application form at all. I will tuck it away and try to study it.
I see you have also studied his first wife Mary S.E Lind.
I have not located her birth but I think her maiden name was Evans. The Henry J. Lind is an adopted son of Mary S. as documented in her will as of sept 1873. I obtained the probate and will trying to find any other info on john oscar. The papers are filed in Sacramento. I could send you a copy. It is very very thick.
In Mom's oral history she said John Oscar was a son of a Dr. in Sweden and he was sent to the Langley Porter hospital in San Francisco. He did not want to study medecine and traveled before coming back to S.F.
His first wife died in San Rafael after having a tooth extracted (from morphine).I have researched that and have a news clipping of her death. Evidently she was wealthy as most of her will states she had her money before marrying.
I sent some pictures to your father to see if he could link them up to Lind or Tamm or ?. They came out of a album that was put together by Eva Lind (Youlten), my grandfathers sister. No names attached so I am searching for dates from the clothing.
Anna Lee (canter-lind) Binder

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
annaleecan 9 May 2013 7:37PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic