Search for content in message boards

Looking for Georgetown Pereira/Young

Replies: 5

Re: Looking for Georgetown Pereira/Young

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 7:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Alistair,
Thank you so much for contacting me. Getting your email was such a joy. I had gotten a few, but no hope of any in regards that were of any family connections. I will say that yes, Great Uncle Matthew is the brother to my grandmother Margaret Young who is married to Cecil Pereira. Great Uncle Matthew passed away in 1998 and was a great artist as well had written a book, have you read it? Margaret lived to be 101 and passed away in Dec of 2000,can you believe that. I do believe she would of lived longer but since my bother had passed the year before, she did not want to live any longer. He was named for Great uncle Matthew and born the same year as you. Your response also comes at a good time as I will be going down to visit my mum this weekend, and she has all the old pictures of Guyana. I will see if there are any of David Young etc. You now have my curiosity up as to the rest of the family.
Thank you again for contacting me. I will be in touch. Also, where do you live, and do you have any family? How can I get in touch with you besides ancestry?
Melissa
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mapete8 5 Jun 2007 6:56PM GMT 
kellman56 4 Jan 2008 10:38PM GMT 
lchot21 9 Feb 2008 9:05PM GMT 
alistair461 25 Mar 2013 5:45PM GMT 
mapete8 26 Mar 2013 1:12PM GMT 
alistair461 26 Mar 2013 5:29PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions