Search for content in message boards

ISO biological father named Felix Alphonso Lopez

Replies: 1

Re: ISO biological father named Felix Alphonso Lopez

Posted: 4 Jan 2013 7:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Patti,
I am reading any posts regarding Venezuela looking for information regarding my own relatives (no luck yet --my mother´s maiden name is Plathy, seems to be Hungarian, but her grandparents died young and no information so far regarding how they arrived in Venezuela). I read your post and hope you´ve had some luck in the past years finding your father. It seems you and your biological mother do not have a cordial relationship either...but ask her if Alphonso is actually ALFONSO (more common in Spanish)?? And if Alfonso is your father´s middle name or last name..?? We usually appear with ALL of our names in all public records and government ID´s. So maybe your father´s first and middle names are Felix Alfonso, and his Last Name would be Lopez and a second last name you do not know (this would correspond with his mother´s maiden surname). Some men from Spanish families did not give their children but one name, i.e., no middle name...so this could also be the case for your dad: Felix (only given name..no middle name) and Alfonso would be his father´s last name and Lopez his mother´s maiden name (your grandmother). I will look in local webpages here in Venezuela to see if anything comes up. I am just a curious person, don´t do any of this for anything other than helping those who may need to be fluent in Spanish and to live in Venezuela to understand a few things.

Hope all of this is in vain, and indeed you have reconnected with your biological father. let me know if in the 9 years after your post you´ve had any luck.

Take care

Mariana
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
charm1_00 11 Feb 2004 9:36AM GMT 
haydeeplathy 5 Jan 2013 2:01AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic