Search for content in message boards

ISO biological father named Felix Alphonso Lopez

Replies: 1

ISO biological father named Felix Alphonso Lopez

Posted: 11 Feb 2004 2:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Feb 2004 2:46AM GMT
My name is Patti and I'm searching for my biological father named Felix Alphonso Lopez. He was born in Caracus, Venezuela. He moved to Hollywood,Florida with his Mother and sister's. That is where he met my biological Mother named Nancy Louise Keller. My birthday is May 18, 1968. He has been married and now divorced to a lady named Diane Nelson in the Broward County of Florida. The marriage and divorce took place between 1977-1978. When my biological mother found out she was having a baby she moved back to her home town Massillon, Ohio to give birth to me. I was adopted when I was 4 days old. I have been reunited with my biological mother in 1992 but she does not want to help me locate my biological father. We have our differences, me and my bioligical mother, and we do not speak. But I do know where she lives. They were not married when they were together. My biological father's birthday is in November and I'm almost positive he is 58 now. I'm wanting to be reunited with my father! Any one with information can reach me at Charm1_00@yahoo.com Thank You!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
charm1_00 11 Feb 2004 9:36AM GMT 
haydeeplathy 5 Jan 2013 2:01AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic