Search for content in message boards

Franciscus or Carolus Van Beveren Belgium approximately 1800

Replies: 1

Franciscus or Carolus Van Beveren Belgium approximately 1800

Posted: 11 Jul 2011 4:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have been trying to find any record available for Franciscus Van Beveren that is showing his parents. I know that he was married to Rosalia Maenhout born in Aalter, Oost-Vlaanderen, Vlaams Gewest, Belgium, on Oct 31 1800. He went by the name of Franciscus on records for the births of his two sons Eugenius Van Beveren born May 28 1840 in Aalter, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium died Jun 21 1904 in Aalter, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium and Carolus Ludovicus Van Beveren born Sep 5 1832 in Aaltar, Oost Vlaanderen, Belgium and died 1908 in Aaltar, Oost Vlaanderen, Belgium. Franciscus daughter is Juliana Van Beveren born Jun 17 1825 in Aaltar, Oost Vlaanderen, Belgium died May 8 1886. Franciscus was noted on Juliana's birth record as Carolus Van Beveren and Rosalia Maenhout. Franciscus Van Beveren died in Aaltar, Oost Vlaanderen, Belgium on Mar 28 1866. I don't have his birthdate and I have been unable to find any birth record. His sons were Eugenius and Carolus Ludovicus Van Beveren Does anyone have any info?

Thanks Brenda Abbott
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Brenda_Abbott... 11 Jul 2011 10:48PM GMT 
1inquisitie4 5 Nov 2012 9:50AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions