Tollinche's Information

Replies: 5

Tollinche's Information

Melissa Tollinche Rosado (View posts)
Posted: 4 Apr 2006 9:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Tollinche, Tollinchi
Hello Mr. Negroni:

I have read part of the Tollinchi's post that you presented here in Ancestry.com back in 2002, I wonder if you can tell me, how my last name Tollinche change.. My great-grandfather was Tiburcio "Tollinche" he used to live in Peñuelas..he was agriculturist and he was owner of a coffee grower property.
My grandfather (one of Tiburcio's oldest child) was Dr. Jorge R. Tollinche Rodriguez, my grandmother was Mariana Puig. My father is Jorge Luis Tollinche Puig.

Can you tell me more, about the history of this family or can you referred me any book that I can look over...? I really want to know about this because; it's part of me that I do not really know. Not including the missing part of my grandmother who was from Spain and I do not have solid information. I have lots of photos of before and after World War II, Spain Civil War, but nothing else... My grandparents used to be very private I believed this is because affliction and pain that provoked that time. I was a child when my grandmother past away, this is way I never had the opportunity to ask her about this.

This is part of me that I do not know. Please help me if you can.

Thanks,

Melissa Tollinche Rosado
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Melissa Tollinche Rosado 4 Apr 2006 3:57PM GMT 
Colonel Hector Andres Negroni 5 Apr 2006 11:40AM GMT 
Melissa Tollinche Rosado 5 Apr 2006 3:39PM GMT 
Ceo529 29 Jun 2011 11:14AM GMT 
mtollinche 29 Jun 2011 1:06PM GMT 
Emilio Puig 18 Oct 2013 2:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic