Search for content in message boards

Martin Antonio Battistini Y Mercado(?) - Antonia Tollinchi Y Caraballo de Battistini

Replies: 0

Martin Antonio Battistini Y Mercado(?) - Antonia Tollinchi Y Caraballo de Battistini

Posted: 7 Oct 2013 6:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,

I am looking for information regarding Martin Antonio Battistini Y Mercado(?) and his spouse Antonia Tollinchi Y Mercado de Battistini. It is very confusing because of all the intermarrying between the Tollinchi's and Battistini's.

1) Martin Antonio Battistini Y Mercado(?) died before 1910 so I have absolutely no information about him or his parents. (Not to be confused with his son Martin Antonio Battistini Y Tollinchi).

There is a lot of information surrounding the Tollinchis, but I cannot find out which one of the 3 Tollinchi-Marficci brothers (Juan E., Esteban, Pedro Mateo) was Antonia Tollinchi Caraballo's father. I also cannot find anything about her mother (Caraballo) or siblings (Tollinchi Y Caraballo). From my research I have inferred her siblings are Eugenia Tollinchi Y Caraballo de Battistini (husband is Quintin Battistini Y Tambrana) and Esteban (Jr.) Tollinchi Y Caraballo (Married to Justina Antonsanti Y Battistini de Tollinchi).

Can anyone confirm or deny this or send me in the right direction regarding the 3 Tollinchi-Marficci brothers and their children? The only information on ancestry.com I've found is about Juan E. Tollinchi-Marficci.

Below is who I am:

Martin Antonio Battistini Y Mercado(?)
Antonia Tollinchi Y Caraballo de Battistini

Julio Pacheco Y Gonzalez
Juana Battistini Y Tollinchi de Pacheco*

Ernesto Pacheco Y Battistini*
Eulalia Antonia Montalvo Y Quinones de Pacheco

George O. Flores Y Camacho
Maria Pacheco Y Montalvo de Flores*

Me. Michael Flores Y Pacheco

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions