Search for content in message boards

Nicholas Riott and Evan Bard

Replies: 11

Re: Nicholas Riott and Evan Bard

Leavie C. Bell (View posts)
Posted: 19 Dec 2002 1:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Do you have an email or snail mail address for Jack Reott/Riott? I would like to contact him. I do remember that Liola Beggs' brother said one time to Liola (it was overheard) that he had visited in Pennsylvania and run into George. Of course this was many years ago. He did say that George had a family. I really believe that it is the George Reott, that was son of Nicholas that was living next door to the Beggs in 1930 and that this same George is the one that later married Martha Ray, and had about 14 other children. Thank you for your time, and help in this matter. Perhaps you could contact Jack Riott and give him my email address and he could contact me.

A little about Liola: She worked in a hospital in Pennsylvania on 12 hour shifts and made angel food cakes and sold them on the road, saved her money and moved first to Eustis, Florida with her son James Elwood Reott. She bought an egg farm and let her parents run it, while she worked as a welder in the shipyards in the Tampa area. Again she saved her money and bought some real estate in the Apopka, Florida area and built a store which she and her parents run. She died in either 1994 or 1995 in a nursing home in Virginia. Her only heir was Sondra at the time, for her son had preceded her in death. Then Sondra died in the auto accident in Sep 1998 in Scottsboro. Sondra's mother and I were with her at the time. Sondra was driving and lost control of the Blazer, and she died in the accident. I was injured slightly but her mother, My sister, was seriously injured in the accident. She has recovered now, but will always have a bad arm and pelvic area as a result, and of course she still grieves the loss of her only natural child.

Thanks again,
Leavie C. Bell
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sheila Reott 23 Jan 2002 10:33PM GMT 
vmaxcbr900xr4... 14 Oct 2002 10:26PM GMT 
John Riott 24 Oct 2002 4:57PM GMT 
leavie66 10 Dec 2002 10:43AM GMT 
John W. Riott 14 Dec 2002 3:21PM GMT 
Leavie C. Bell 19 Dec 2002 8:25PM GMT 
slowhnd 18 Mar 2003 10:42PM GMT 
Karyn Reott 18 Jul 2003 2:05AM GMT 
DolceVitaBrid... 14 Apr 2012 3:39AM GMT