Search for content in message boards

Nicholas Riott and Evan Bard

Replies: 11

Re: Nicholas Riott and Evan Bard

Posted: 10 Dec 2002 3:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Reott, Beggs, Ray, Clark
My niece was Sondra Kay Reott born in Orlando, Florida in 1969 and died in Scottsboro, Al. in an auto accident in Sep. 1998. Her father was James E. Reott, born 15 Dec 1933 in Pennsylvania and died 1993 in Orlando, Fl. James E. Reott was the son of Liola Beggs and George Reott. I don't know much about the Reotts but would like to find out whether George had other children or not. Liola and George divorced when James E. Reott was about two years of age and George probably remarried. I did find the Beggs family and the family of Nicholas Reott living beside each other in the 1930 Census in Westmoreland Co., Pennsylvania. I recognized the names of Liola's brothers, and she was in the census also. George was a son of Nicholas Reott living next door. James E. Reott married my sister, Jessie Mae Clark in Orlando and they only had one child. James E. Reott was the only child of his mother Liola Beggs Reott Peery. (She remarried also.) Now that James E. Reott and Sondra are dead, the line ends. Sondra never married and had no children. I loved my niece very much, and a part of me wants to know about her heritage and whether she had any Reott relatives that might want to know about her. I found one family tree in WFT's that seems to match what info that I have and it indicates that George J. Reott did marry again to a Martha Ray and that he had several more children. If any of those descendants would like to contact me, I will be glad to provide more info on James E. Reott and on Sondra. I have pictures and other info on them. You can contact me here or directly at lcbell@charter.net. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from some one.

Leavie C. Bell
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sheila Reott 23 Jan 2002 10:33PM GMT 
vmaxcbr900xr4... 14 Oct 2002 10:26PM GMT 
John Riott 24 Oct 2002 4:57PM GMT 
leavie66 10 Dec 2002 10:43AM GMT 
John W. Riott 14 Dec 2002 3:21PM GMT 
Leavie C. Bell 19 Dec 2002 8:25PM GMT 
slowhnd 18 Mar 2003 10:42PM GMT 
Karyn Reott 18 Jul 2003 2:05AM GMT 
DolceVitaBrid... 14 Apr 2012 3:39AM GMT 
deannaturton5... 22 Aug 2005 7:58AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions