Search for content in message boards

Nicholas Riott and Evan Bard

Replies: 11

Re: Nicholas Riott and Evan Bard

Posted: 18 Mar 2003 3:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Yes I was wondering what all you knew about the Reott family Especially the Riott family. i just started doing this after my father died in 98 his name was Theodore Francis Reott Sr.some called him Ted or Teddy , and then Martha Raye Reott died In 99 Of September 16th. They tried to keep my fathers death from her for awhile. But they knew they couldn't keep it from her, she had already lost 2 more of her sons and George her husband in 83. My 2 Uncle Joey and Phillip, I believe Joseph died in 79, and my Uncle Phillip died in his early 30's. From a car accident. He had found out not long before the accident that he had an in-operable brain tumor. My Uncle Richie and Phillip were in the car together that night. This is just what I was told. It was good road conditions that night and they had hit head on into something I don't remember but I believe Phillip was dead on impact. Richie had been hurt also but, did recover. I don't know if you know any of these people. But, if you know anything about George and Martha Reott, you know who these people are. And I was wondering if you weren't from one of My Grandfather's brothers kid? Because I found that my grandfather had 2 other brothers and 1 sister. I have gone back since 1784 when one of the Nicholas Reott's had married a lady named Eva Bard. And he had a Nicholas Reott ( didn't say anything about a Jr. but there is another Nicholas and one after him) who in turn had my grandfather and 2 brothers and 1 sister. This Nicholas had been married to a lady by the name Sene who would be my g-g Grandmother. Well if you would like to write sometime feel free please.

And also do you or have you talked to this Jack Reott and if he has a e-mail address? I would like to know something about him also.

Thank you,

Sheila Lopes (Reott)
George Reotts and Martha's Grand Daughter
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sheila Reott 23 Jan 2002 10:33PM GMT 
vmaxcbr900xr4... 14 Oct 2002 10:26PM GMT 
John Riott 24 Oct 2002 4:57PM GMT 
leavie66 10 Dec 2002 10:43AM GMT 
John W. Riott 14 Dec 2002 3:21PM GMT 
Leavie C. Bell 19 Dec 2002 8:25PM GMT 
slowhnd 18 Mar 2003 10:42PM GMT 
Karyn Reott 18 Jul 2003 2:05AM GMT 
DolceVitaBrid... 14 Apr 2012 3:39AM GMT 
deannaturton5... 22 Aug 2005 7:58AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions